Sunday, December 23, 2007

Our 7th Wedding Anniversary!


Well seven years ago today, I married my very best friend, Doug! I remember every detail of the day because it was one of the happiest days of my life. What a joy to finally find the man of my dreams and then to go on to build a life with him! This journey hasn't always been easy, but then again, most things in life that are worth something have struggles too. As we prepare to be parents, I am so thankful to have him for my companion in life. I know that together we can do anything and I know that Doug is going to be a wonderful father to our baby girl. I love you honey!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I love to remember those details as well!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Yeeeahhhh... well, Dougie - that was a good thing you made an honest women out of Susan... lol... or should it be Mr Whitehouse and Mrs United Nations... you know what I mean... lol!!

Kayce said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Valeri said...

Happy Anniversary!!!