Saturday, December 08, 2007

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpelnig was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on!!

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh I have seen this... amazing what you can read when you put your mind to it... then again you don't really need to use your brain for that. I am home early today... I actually told my boss I was leaving work. He didn't like it but I don't care... wasn't feeling to great... anyway... take care...

Alyson and Ford said...

Funny, I could read it fine (one word took a little effort). Now can I please learn some Italian, French and Chinese?

Alyson
LID 01/27/06