Monday, December 10, 2007

Becky's Name In Chinese Calligraphy!



Today, a dear friend of mine, Rebecca (the music teacher at my school) came by my room and surprised me! Back in October she had traveled to China with friends and brought me baby shoes and chopsticks and then today she came in and handed me a card made in China with the Chinese Calligraphy for Rebekah's name (Becky)! What a precious gift! Thank you so much! When I think about our daughter and the Rebeccas I have known, it makes me very proud to know that she will carry the name of some of the sweetest people I have been blessed to know! Our baby will spell her name REBEKAH but when we call her nicknames of that it will be Becky, Bekah, etc.

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

That was so nice of here... well, where is the picture of what it looks like???