Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hairbows For Rebekah!


Today one of my students, Diana, gave me some hairbows for Baby Rebekah! Her aunt sent them over from China! Is this sweet, or what? My students are so hoping that we get to go to China while I'm teaching them. I told them it might not be until next Fall and they refuse to believe it. We'll see, I guess. It's so sweet of them to ask about the adoption and to be so excited for us! Diana's family is Vietnamese. I think she said that the aunt that sent them lives in Japan. I just LOVE them!!!!! Notice the Chinese writing on them! How cute! Thanks Diana!

2 comments:

Carol said...

They are cute!

Oh and PS....I wish you luck....more than I have....Ms Emily rips out every bow I put in her hair!!

I think I have a tom-boy on my hands!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the ones with the dolls on them....tooooo cute! Your so lucky to have such support! Keep hanging in there!! My daughter is all girl and would love them too.