Saturday, December 27, 2008

Rebekah's Cat-sisters Love Their New Condo!






Well, as you can see from the pictures, our cats, Tabitha, Savannah, and Chelsea LOVE their new perch/condo we gave them for Christmas. Tabitha loves the big round one you get inside while Chelsey prefers to shoot up to the top of the thing and look down on her kingdom. Savannah will lay on the big round one that Tabitha gets inside. You know, there was a time when I would make fun of people who bought these things for their cats and would say, "How can people spend so much for plywood with carpet on it?" Oh my goodness.....what are people saying about us? hahahahahahahahaha Oh well....they are our babies and babies need toys, right???? At least that's what I'm telling myself! hahahahahahahahaha Oh, by the way...Tabitha is the calico, Chelsea is the black and white tuxedo cat, and Savannah is the southern belle of the family; the little gray sweet baby.

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Give me a cat anyday...
As long as he doesn't hurt my bird...
Fingers crossed the rumours are true!