Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our Hallmark Ornament This Year! MOO!


I don't know how many of you played with Fisher Price toys when you were younger, but they were my favorite and every year my brother, Tony, and I would get a set. My first was the Fisher Price dollhouse with the yellow roof. Oh how I LOVED that thing! In fact I have always hoped to find one somewhere that I could get just for myself! hahahahahaha Anyhow, I was so happy to find the Fisher Price Farm as a Hallmark Ornament this year! It even makes the mooing sound when you open the barn door! Ahhhhhhhh the memories of childhood! I just LOVE this thing....I swear I think I'm going to wear the door out before Christmas is over! hahahahahahaha You have to find joy in the simple pleasures of life, right? Anyhow, it was my year to pick out the Hallmark Ornament so I just had to get this one. Doug gets to pick next year (or maybe it will be Rebekah's turn! I HOPE!) Doug and I started this tradition the year we married and it is so much fun to take out the ornaments each year and remember the years we got the others! Yes, our family is big on tradition!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely tradition.
I have an almost 4 year old grandson adopted from Russia. He has been with us 3 years now.He is the most precious thing in our lives. It was a long, agonizing (but very worthwhile) journey.
I hope you will soon have that wonderful child in your lives to cuddle and love.
Best wishes and Blessings to you all.