Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Celebrating 8 Years of Marriage!

Well, today Doug and I are celebrating our 8th Wedding Anniversary! WOW! It certainly is wonderful to be married to your best friend and even though some times were rough for us, we worked through a lot of obstacles and came out on the other side closer and as a team! We have also had to endure a lot together as we have faced this whole adoption journey. It has been one of the hardest things we have had to face but TOGETHER we will make it through all of this waiting and tears and frustration and one day we WILL stand together as they hand us our daughter! I'm looking forward to all of the future years with Doug as my husband.....I'm sure we will face hard times and things won't always be rosy and perfect, but I can't think of any one that I would rather go through life with than my Douggie. I love you honey! Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. May you create memories that will last a lifetime!!