Monday, December 29, 2008

OH MY GOSH!


Well, the adoption world is buzzing with the latest information: The CCAA has matched through February 28, 2006 which means they are now moving on to match the people logged in during March 2006. We belong to the yahoo group for the Marching Pandas even though our LID is 04/05/06. We are so excited to be at this point because now they only have to get through a month of dossiers before they dust the dust off of ours and match us to our baby girl! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! We aren't quite sure how big the month of March is in terms of how many people are awaiting referrals but we are praying that it won't take them long to get through this month and on to us. Our friends in NC (Tonja and Robbie) should get their referral next since they are LID 03/03/06 and there are others that we have met online and are excited for too! We are also allowing ourselves to get a little excited about it all (although still cautiously, but excited just the same). I told Tonja this morning that I feel like some old bear coming out of a long Winter hibernation and finally getting to feel Spring again! I haven't allowed myself to get excited about a baby in quite a while in an effort to guard my heart and even though I might still need to be careful with my excitement, I can't help but celebrate this milestone! Oh please let them hurry through March!!!!!!!
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments: