Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's Back To School Time!

Well, my summer break is officially over as of tonight. Tomorrow I start a new school year (the 5th school group that I've had since we started the China Adoption) and we have two workdays this week and a whole week next week. The students start the following Monday: August 3rd. As usual, I'm excited about starting a new year and meeting my new students. But, it is also kind of sad that our summer went by pretty quickly. Oh well, I got a lot done and had quite a few days of rest and relaxation. Too much sitting around gets on my nerves. I know I say this EVERY year, but hopefully THIS will be the year we go to China and become parents to our daughter. Dare I even say that AGAIN????? hahahahahahahaha

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Blessings on your new school year and this will be the year you get your daughter!!

Love , Kristy

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Yeah... careful what you say - nah... Susan say it loud and proud... spice it up abit... lol after all... you are the Queen Fru Fru