Friday, July 17, 2009

Only Two Days???? Oh I Hope Not!


The rumor mill is stirring and one source says that China matched March 21 and 22, 2006. Oh PLEASE tell me they did more than TWO DAYS! I know they are supposed to be days with large numbers of people logged in, BUT I was so hoping they would continue to do 6 day batches so they would get to us in September......geez....just when you think that things might be looking up, they knock you down to the ground and laugh in your face! ARGH! (Yea, the angry cat picture expresses how I feel right now...I hope I find out later that more days are included......)

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Shhhh... it hasn't happened for sure yet so breathe.. this is all hearsay for now, remember... go and be fru fru and breathe :) Hugs to ya...