Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Where Are The Referrals???


Ok, this is driving me crazy wondering how many days worth of referrals CCAA is going to do this month. Last month referrals didn't come out until June 19th so we are getting close to referrals coming out again soon. Last month they did 6 days and 6 days the previous month, so I am hoping they will do another 6 days or more. Some people are saying there are some HUGE days and that CCAA might only do one or two days.....oh gosh I hope not! If they keep doing 6 days each month, then we will get a referral in September! Oh my gosh, wouldn't that be WONDERFUL!!!!????
I pulled out the paperwork to doublecheck expiration dates on paperwork after a lady posted a message that she had let her I171H expire by accident!
Our fingerprints expire in February 2010 and our I171H expires in October 2010 so hopefully we won't have to update any of that stuff. I hope we're good to go! Bring on the referrals!!!!!

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I gotta stop going to RQ :)

Kristy said...

I am feeling your pain too Susan!!!! I think the more I think about it the longer it gets....at least that is what it seems like!!!! I am going nuts here, I am just so anxious to see if they keep up the same amount of days!!!!


Love and blessings, Kristy