Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Johnsons Diaper Creme


Well, I was looking at "THE LIST" of things we have to pack for China and decided that every time I go over town, I am going to buy one more little thing to check off the list so when we get that referral, we won't have quite so many little things to get. I'm sure we'll be busy picking out CLOTHES at that point because we'll know the exact size of our baby. So, today's big purchase was diaper rash creme! hahahahahaha I also bought a little travel pack of Q-tips and a travel plastic container pouch of wipes that would fit in the diaper bag easily. Of course I know we'll have TONS of those things, but the skinny plastic container looked easy to refill and pop in my purse or diaper bag. It's pretty fun to start planning again and getting little things. I also put a couple more wishes in her Scrapbook where a couple of people sent me cloth and wishes for Rebekah's 100 Wishes Quilt. YAY! I think I have 100 now so I can take that next week to the place that is going to make the quilt for me. If anyone else is out there that would like to send one.....speak now or forever hold your peace. hahahahahahahaha I don't mind having over 100 but you need to let me know that another one is coming from you. It's only been almost 4 years that I've been collecting these things! hahahahahahahahahaha

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You are VERY SMART to be buying things ahead of time. Trust me, I spent a fortune at the last minute which had to be done, but would have helped the budget had I bought something everytime I went shopping!!! Keep it up and your little one will be here very very soon!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Ahhhh.. diaper rash creme... can't live without it :) I am glad I am going to buy the backpack...
Now you are going to have to send me a copy of your 'final' list

Hugs to ya...