Sunday, August 02, 2009

First Day of School TOMORROW!

Well, the classroom is all decorated and organized and the Open House has occurred. Now, it's time to get rolling tomorrow on a new school year. WOW, what a short summer! Oh well.....I'd rather be working anyway because it keeps me busy and not focused on this continuing wait for the adoption to happen. I always get excited about a new year and meeting new students. I hope they all enjoy being a part of my class and that they learn a LOT because we certainly have a lot to teach them this year! So......let me get off the computer and enjoy my last day of relaxation....I'm sure it will be a crazy madhouse tomorrow like most first days are every year! hahaha I hope that THIS will be year that we get our referral (I've said that for the past 4 years, so maybe the 5th year of students will see it really happen!)

4 comments:

Robby, Tonja, Caitlin and Marissa said...

This is your year....definitely. This time next year, our girls will be playing together and we will be celebrating all of this wait being behind us.... and the wonderful friendships that happened during this wait. :) Hope you have a wonderful first day of school. We go back on the 25th (well Caitlin does). Also have I told you we are getting a Chinese exchange student???

Polar Bear said...

Have a WONDERFUL school year! I have one more week off. You're right, this has been a really fast summer.

This is most definitely going to be our year! :o)

mumma to many said...

well here is hoping for a safe and fun filled new school year! And also a referral of a precious child into your arms!
Hugs Ruth in NZ

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Ho hum... 40 months... just to think... our babies are over there just patiently waiting... or am I patiently waiting???? UMMMMM