Sunday, August 16, 2009

Two Days AGAIN???????? I hope it's more!

Well yesterday the illustrious Rumor Queen posted on her website that rumors are milling around in the adoption world that China has done March 23rd and 24th....no rumors about any more days......so here we sit disappointed again but HOPING beyond hope that China did more than just another stupid 2 day batch of referrals! I had my big meltdown yesterday and cried my eyes out.........this is just our reality. What breaks my heart is the thought that we might have ANOTHER Christmas with no baby! I just can't take that again! Keep praying that more days are included this time and not just the measily two days that are rumored.

1 comment:

Robby, Tonja, Caitlin and Marissa said...

I know you don't want to hear that "it will be worth it when you hold her in your arms." It really is true but that doesn't make the wait any better for you. I know! So I am sending big hugs to you and Doug. Come over and play with my crawling, pulling up, pulling things off all the tables, etc.... baby. I promised you I would share her with you anytime. :) Love you! BTW, Robby was just asking about you and Doug yesterday. Need to get together!