Saturday, March 01, 2008

Danville FCC Meeting Tomorrow

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


Well, tomorrow Doug and I are having lunch at a local Chinese restaurant with some other people from right here in the area who are in the process of adopting from China! Can you believe it? We are forming the Southern VA FCC Group! It is a small group but I'm hoping that it will become a closeknit group of friends. I know that I absolutely love my friends we've made in the Roanoke FCC Group and I would NEVER stop being a part of that group, but it will be nice to make some new friends from right here in own backyard too. In the end, I'm hoping that our girls will one day have a network of friends who can share the common bond of being adopted from China. I'm nervous about meeting them tomorrow and hope that all goes well. Doug and I love making new friends and meeting new people, so this will hopefully be a great experience. I'll post later about how it goes! ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I want to know all about it and can I be part of it? I will fly up to Danville... hehe...

Susan Appleton said...

Hey Fliss! Of course you can be part of our FCC! It ended up just being Doug and I and one other couple, Michelle and Scott. That was ok though because we had a nice lunch and really just sat and talked about the whole experience. It was nice to have someone in the same boat to talk to that's from near here. I wish the others could have come but that's ok......the group will grow.