Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Crafty Goody Box From Sister Flissy!!!!!








My dear sister-friend, Felicity, REALLY surprised me today with a goody box of craft goodies! I am still sorting through all of it and just enjoying every little thing in there! It could not have come on a better day too.........I am sooooooooooooo stressed with the hectic things at work and overwhelmed a bit by that, and then here comes just a FUN box of goodies from my sweet friend. Fliss sent scrapbook papers, stickers, rubber stamps, ink, quilting scraps, decorative scissors, hole punches, etc. etc. etc. WOW!!!!!! I will be one happy little camper next week when I have Spring Break and can PLAY!!!! Thanks Fliss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

What can I say... but... sorry Dougie... you have lost her now... lol