Sunday, March 23, 2008

I Finished The Little Baby Quilt!!!!!!!!




Well, I've had some time to sit down and just enjoy working on the baby quilt that I started a few months ago, and I got it finished today! I can't believe how pretty it turned out! Of course there are some "messy" stitches here and there but that's ok. I made it with a lot of love and just REALLY had an enjoyable time doing it! Considering that I've never learned how to sew....this is pretty darn good! Of course as soon as I laid it down to take a picture of it, my baby cat, Savannah thought Mommy had made her a new blankie! She REALLY liked it! Looks like baby Rebekah will have to compete to get THIS quilt! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

5 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am impressed... I like it... you were saying that some of the stitches weren't that good... the main thing is that this is something you done for your daughter all by yourself and it is something you didn't even know how to do. Congrats on such a good job... take care

Susan Appleton said...

Thanks Flissy! Yes, there's a lot of love sewed into everyone of those imperfect stitches.....hahahahaha I sure hope she will enjoy it and that maybe one day she can pass it down to her child (my grandchild!).
Susan

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You have been tagged... sorry...

Kim said...

Susan,
The quilt is beautiful. What an accomplishment! The best part about it is knowing you did it! I remember the feeling myself, being non-sewer. You can sew a quilt for me anytime :)

Kim said...

Susan,
The quilt is beautiful. What an accomplishment! The best part about it is knowing you did it! I remember the feeling myself, being non-sewer. You can sew a quilt for me anytime :)