Monday, March 24, 2008

Tagged By Felicity

Well, my dear sister-friend, Felicity, just tagged me and I get the joy of tagging seven other people. Here's how it works:
Now, I have been tagged... 7 things about me...
1. I once sneaked in back stage at the Grand Ol Opry with my best friend, Kim. What an adventure. Actually, we just walked in with some other musicians and no one said anything to us.
2. I met my hubby online and had not planned to get serious about anyone. In fact the night before I met him I had decided that I was NOT going to date anymore or think about marrying anyone.
3. I like to cook and I collect cookbooks/magazines.
4. I still have my teddy bear from when I was 2 years old.
5. My favorite shows are old sitcoms such as Laverne and Shirley, Partridge Family, Love Boat, Happy Days, Brady Bunch, etc.
6. I still dream about being a famous singer and performing on the Grand Ol' Opry
7. I love to watch Hanna Barbara cartoons and laugh out loud! (Bugs Bunny, Sylvester and Tweety, Pepe Le Pew, Foghorn Leghorn......gosh now THOSE were good cartoons!)
Kim www.tfljourney.blogspot.com/
Regina www.findingourgirl.blogspot.com/
Christy www.tomiawithlove.blogspot.com/
Michelle http://meaghangrace.blogspot.com/
Ana www.thegigster.blogspot.com/
Amy http://www.nestingfornatalie.blogspot.com/
Tonja http://journeytomarissa.blogspot.com/

Rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I still say we are 'Laverne and Shirley' or 'Lucy and Ethel'... Can't beat the old Hanna Barbara cartoons... better then what they have now days... I will remember that about the cook book...