Friday, March 28, 2008

Spoiling My New Niece Today



Well, I was in 7th heaven today.....I was able to hold, feed, and change diapers for my newest niece, little Jenna Faith! What an absolute DOLL!!!!!!! I just had the best time being with her. Everyone that knows me, KNOWS that my first niece, Caitlin is absolutely SPOILED ROTTEN by me and now I have another little one to love. Little Jenna will be close in age to our baby girl whenever we get her so they can grow up together and hopefully be close. That will be great!
I also played with my nephew Zachary and of course Caitlin too!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

shes too cute

Kristy said...

Well... How cute is she!!!! You must have been in complete bliss.
She is beautiful.

Love, Kristy

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

To cute to mention...

Robby, Tonja, Caitlin and Marissa said...

She is such a doll. You must have had so much fun with her. I miss living near my nieces and nephews - not that any of of them are that small anymore.

Tracy said...

She is sooooooo cute!! I can see why you want to spoil her.