Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wooden Name




I found the wooden letters that I painted (Rebekah's name). I haven't hung them yet. In fact, as you can see, I only have the lace part attached to the R. This is another project that I did not want to do until we have the official word that we have made it through the Review Room at CCAA. I think the pink letters will look pretty against the lilac walls of the nursery. Can you tell that Rebekah's mommie LOVES pink, and lace, and as Doug says, "The froo-froo" hahahahahahah! I hope Rebekah is just as prissy as her mommy! hahahahahahahaha
Notice also that our cats, Tabitha and Chelsea, just HAD to pick that moment to run in and start a wrestling match in the middle of the letters! Those girls just HAVE to be the center of EVERYTHING! It's going to be interesting to see how they react once we get Baby Bekah home!

2 comments:

4D said...

Love the letters!

Keep smilin!

Kim said...

Great letters!