Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Frilly Dress!



















I forgot to post the pictures of this dress that I got for Baby Bekah about a month or so ago. It is another Lid'l Dolly dress from Pigeon Forge, TN and I just love the purple color and LOTS of frills and "froo froo." I had it in mind for an "Easter Dress" but I'm sure when we get baby, she will wear it a LOT! hahahahahahahahaha I just love the layers and layers of lace and how it poofs out! Knowing my luck, baby won't be prissy like mommie........she'll probably take after Aunt Stacey! hahahahahahaha (Love ya Stace!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You took a marvelous picture of the dress! I am sending a prayer right now to Our Father in Heaven that your baby girl be with you very soon so you can see her in that dress. God Bless you all, greatvintagepatterns

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Beck will be a southern belle... hope all is well... Take care... your friend always.. Love Fliss
http://flissandmikeadventures.blogspot.com