Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sesame Street OLDIES!



Ok, y'all are going to laugh at this! Today Doug and I were talking and decided that each month we are going to buy a different children's video because we realized that we have NONE! hahahahaha Oh we have TONS of movies for US but no kiddie ones. Plus it will help us pass the months ahead. Today I was looking at good ones that I want like Mulan, The Little Mermaid, Robin Hood (all Disney movies) and THEN I SAW the OLD Sesame Street set 1! HOW COOL!!!!!! I'm sitting here right now watching some.......talk about a FLASHBACK to your childhood! These things are GREAT!!!!!!! You know what? Growing up and watching these, I didn't realize how multicultural Sesame Street was!

1 comment:

The Landes Family said...

Miss Talicee loves Elmo. She watches and watches. Very good choice for a first movie.