Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter Surprises!



Well, today my cyber friends REALLY surprised me. I was sitting here reading a book about what else?..........adoption in China and the mailman arrived. I just had this "feeling" that we were going to get something that he would have to deliver to the door, so I went to the door and there he was with TWO packages for us.......one from our March DTC Secret Pals and one from my dear friend, Felicity! Mr. and Mrs. Secret Pal sent us a huge lavender Easter bunny (so soft) and a gourmet treats basket with chocolates and a pecan/popcorn mix. YUM YUM!
Felicity sent me a card and a ladybug charm that is just ADORABLE! It really helps to have friends who think about you and help you get this through this arduous process. Thank you Felicity and Mr. and Mrs. Secret Pal! You just don't know how much this meant to me!
Love to you all!
Susan

No comments: