Friday, October 02, 2009

Our Last Visit To The Halifax County Fair Without Baby




Tonight Doug and I went to the Halifax County, VA Fair. I grew up going to this fair EVERY year of my life and as we walked around we couldn't help but think that next year, we will be pushing a stroller with our little baby! YAY! I hope she likes it as much as her Mommy always has. We rode the Ferris Wheel (one of my all-time favorites) and the Tilt-A-Whirl (another favorite). We ran into my brother, Tony and his wife and kids. What fun! My little niece (1 year old)was able to pick up a duck and win a stuffed duck! We saw the country music performer, Chuck Wicks, in concert. It was a fun night!

3 comments:

mumma to many said...

Looks like fun!
I am hanging in there with you all!
The rides at the fair ground will be reflecting the ride you are about to enter upon!
Hang in there!
Hugs Ruth in NZ

Kristy said...

Oh gosh doesnt it feel good to know that yes this is "really" the last time for these kind of things. If we had a dollar for every time we have thought that we would all be rich!!!

Love, Kristy

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I love Fairs... though the ones here in Florida don't seem to be that much fun... I think that you need the cool weather for it... lol