Friday, October 09, 2009

HOW FAR DID CCAA GET THIS MONTH??????????

Well, we are on pins and needles waiting to hear how far CCAA got this time with referrals. We have heard the rumors that they may have gotten finished through the March 29th and maybe even finished the whole month of March. THAT would be such a wonderful thing if they did! Then we could possibly get OUR referral next time! So.......we're saying those prayers and keeping fingers crossed.....come on CCAA!!!!!
It is so cool to think that CCAA will be picking up OUR DOSSIER and will be matching us with OUR baby! Oh my gosh, I get goosebumps and have tears in my eyes just thinking about it! We are soooooooooooooooooo close!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh the pins and needles are driving me crazy........ Love, Kristy

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh I wish that they would hurry up and so something... bring out any referral... right now I will take anything...
Ho hum...