Friday, October 23, 2009

Still Hanging In There!




This week I have been off on Fall Break. I had the chance to go through some of the adoption stuff and also through the baby's room. Today I cleaned out the nursery closet and organized it. I also found a baby quilt that I started making and never finished as well as some fabric that I have for making a couple of taggy blankets (one to send over to the baby in a care package once we get the referral.) Anyhow....nothing to report. We had hoped to have her referral BEFORE Christmas, but I think it might be in January or February which means we will need to renew our fingerprints AGAIN since they expire in February. Oh well.....what can we do???? Nothing except hang in there. They are only 8 days away from our LID......come on China and get to us! Included are some pictures of Doug and I from last weekend when we went to a friend's wedding at Castle McCulloch in Jamestown, NC. It was a beautiful wedding, but a cold and drizzly Fall day.....thus my hair is flat! hahahaha

2 comments:

Ba Ba and Mommy said...

I was thinking about you all this week and just got the opportunity to check in and see how you are doing. (Our entire family has been sick with the flu or something so my computer time has been next to nil).

I'm keeping you and Doug in my prayers and hoping you'll get some wonderful news very soon.

Take care and I'll keep checking your blog!!!

LJ said...

Keep hanging in there! Just wanted to let you know that you're not forgotten. I still check in on those of you waiting for referrals. Your day WILL come!