Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween (Hopefully The Last Without Baby!)




How many Halloweens have I said that before, right? hahahahahahaha Well seeing as CCAA is only 8 days away from our LID, I am ASSUMING that by next Halloween we will have a little bundle of joy all decked out in a costume and enjoying trick-or-treating each and every year. Yes, we are one of those "RARE" families that sees NOTHING wrong with having fun on Halloween. It seems that today's society has more and more people who think Halloween is some sort of evil tradition that inspires kids to be evil.....GEEZ! Whatever happened to normal people who saw Halloween for it what was supposed to be....a day to dress up, go trick-or-treating, carve Jack-o-Lanterns, etc. I'm amazed that some people can turn it into something horrible and think that it brings out "evil." I guess that's what the "political correctness" has done to our society.......well, it's stupid and since this is my blog, I can say that! hahahahaha
Anyhow, my sister and I have this tradition where we send each other a goody box every year because we always had so much fun on Halloween! I got my package from her today with cute cat bumper stickers, a magnet that has a "spell book" on it,and a bag of my favorite Mounds candy!!!!! YUM YUM! I love the bumper sticker that says, "My cat is smarter than your honor student." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA My sister loves her cats just like I love mine!
Doug and I carved our pumpkin today and sat it outside tonight. Oh it is so cute!!! I also got a cute picture of my handsome hubby in front of our house after he had carried the pumpkin out. I love him so much!!! I can't wait to see him as a Daddy!!!!!

No comments: