Monday, March 02, 2009

Congrats To Jamie and Matt!


Our friend from Chesapeake, VA: Jamie called me this afternoon and as soon as I answered, she said, "IT'S A GIRL!" Oh my gosh we both cried! I have never met Jamie face-to-face but we have talked online for months and we both have the same agency so we've just bonded! Her LID is 03/03/06 and now she knows that her baby, Ella Ray, is an 18-month girl from Hunan Province! I was surprised how choked up and emotional I got talking to Jamie and I think all I could say was, "Oh my gosh and Wow." I am so happy for her and then there's a little part of my heart that is so envious too. I would be lying if I said it doesn't hurt to also see the joy that others are experiencing as they get their referrals, but I'm taking the high road and thoroughly trying to share in their joy and looking forward to the day when it will be OUR TURN!!! So...........congrats Jamie!!!!! Now, I'm waiting for my other friend in Burlington,NC: Tonja and Robby to get their referral. They are also LID 03/03/06! Two little girls from China are so blessed to have loving mommies.....two very special friends of mine!!!!

No comments: