Monday, March 02, 2009

Congrats To Tonja and Robby!


My dear friend, Tonja called me tonight after 8pm with the news that she got her referral call and has a baby girl from China! She is 8 months old and comes from the same province as her big sister, Caitlin! Oh I am so happy for them.....Tonja sounded like a proud mommy and it brought tears to my eyes when she said, "I have my baby, Susan!" I held it in as best I could until we said goodbye and then I just lost it! How wonderful to know that my friend has finally been given her baby's referral and to know that one day it will happen for us too! I am so happy for Tonja, Robby, and Caitlin! It's about time!

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Slowly, ever so slowly... our turn is coming...

Robby, Tonja, Caitlin and Marissa said...

Hey, friend, Just wanted to say "thanks" for the shout out here. Your time will come!