Saturday, March 14, 2009

Geez, here we go again........

I wish people with rumors of a speed-up in the adoption world would just shut-up! There are more rumors out there that several agencies are spreading saying that the next two months are going to see some miraculous speed-up...........WHATEVER!!!!!! I don't even let myself get excited about these rumors anymore.....they are FALSE....they are always FALSE.......and then the RUMOR ROYALTY comes back on and posts that she knew it would be false. When will people stop believing that these things are really going happen? THEY HAVE NOT EVER BEEN RIGHT ABOUT THIS.....WHY WOULD IT HAPPEN NOW????? Geez.........

1 comment:

trina said...

I remember thinking I will not encourage anybody in this wait to check the royalty site. It's too depressing...and most of the time false. Keep trusting HIM. It won't be much longer. It really won't. You are soooo close. I know it doesn't feel like it,...it's going to happen...soon. Check out this blog and the peace she has during her wait. I wish I had that much patience and peace during out wait. Here is her site: http://lydiahope.blogspot.com/