Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Do They Think We Are Stupid????

Ok, I just had to come on MY blog and vent for a moment.....since it's my blog, I can write honestly and openly how I feel and if others don't agree with it....well, they can voice their own opinions and thoughts on THEIR blog....so here goes......there are "some sources" online which I will not even dignify by naming them, but they share "rumors" with all of us desperate people who are STILL waiting to adopt and every single month they share some far-fetched rumor that China is going to speed up! OH MY GOSH! I have been disappointed month after month, year after year........because I have been gullible enough and desperate enough to believe these untruths.....like this past month when the rumor was, "oh China is going to get well into the month of March, maybe even through to the 27th," and then the referral cutoff dates are announced and they only got through March 2nd (TWO PATHETIC DAYS!) and we were heartbroken and discouraged once again! Well guess what? The perpetual false-hope rumors are going again.......geez, do they think we are stupid????????? There is NO WAY on God's green Earth I am going to fall for this EVER again! So.........the rumor mill is stupid! It's NEVER going to speed up and I am so glad that I have wised up and don't let my hopes get up anymore. The nursery door is SHUT, no preparations are being made, and when the cutoffs for this month are posted and they only do 1 or 2 days, I will be glad that for once, I didn't let anyone get to my heart this time. It's sad for those who will be heartbroken and I hope the rumor-mungers (who by the way already HAVE their children home from China) will be proud of themselves for causing unnecessary hurt to others, but I won't be one of them so THERE!

1 comment:

trina said...

You go girl! You vent all you want. I can imagine a little bit what you are going through...but we have never had to wait this long and be disappointed as much as you. Hang in there. I do know you WILL be a mommy soon. It IS going to happen. Hugs!!!!