Saturday, February 21, 2009

How Do You Take Care Of A Child When YOU'RE Sick????

I have been wondering about this today and I have laid in bed ALL day long suffering with bronchitis, coughing spells that feel like I'm going to cough up a lung, sore throat, fluid behind my ears, and just feeling FUNKY! How am I going to take care of a baby if I get sick like this???? Right now I just feel HORRIBLE! I can't hardly walk from one room to the other without feeling like I'm going to hit the floor. How do people do it?????? Right now I can be stingy and selfish and just take care of myself, but I'm not going to be able to do that once I'm a mom........hubby just came in and said, "I guess this would be one of those days when Daddy takes care of baby." OH THANK GOD, I will be able to be selfish!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

3 comments:

The Landes Family said...

Oh, how God works. You will be able to do it. Been there done that just this week. Take care. This thing is hard to shake. Still on my cough medicine and inhaler. It makes me sleep. I got you in my prayers.

Robby, Tonja, Caitlin and Marissa said...

Can't tell you the number of times that the kids would sit and play on the floor in front of the tv while I laid on the couch and did nothing, even dozed a little. Amazing how light you sleep (even sick) once you have children. Having a hubby who can stay home to help on the worst of days is great. Hope you feel better soon, Susan.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Dougie best get ready for the days when you aren't feeling so great... maybe on the days you do feel great... you can head off for a nap :) Feel better soon...