Thursday, June 26, 2008

Referral Countdown Calendar!


Well today I did something that I have been waiting to do for a long long time! I made a Countdown To Rebekah's Referral Calendar to post on our refrigerator. A lot of people make these and cross out the days to their LID is given referrals. I just couldn't bring myself to do this until the CCAA at least got into the same year of LID. Since our LID is 04/05/06 I have a heart on that date and have put an X on the days that have been processed for referrals. Rumors are that they are already processing referrals even though usually we don't hear any news like this until around the 5th of each month. Rumors also say that they are covering more days than ever this time so I'm hoping and praying they get through a HUGE numbers of days so I can cross out a LOT of dates. I decorated our calendar with ladybugs and even had the cats there helping me by walking across the stickers! hahahahahahahahaha So, it's UP on the refrigerator and I'm a little excited about seeing the X's getting closer!

3 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

What - ladybugs... ummmm... squish 'em... hehehe... love the look of that book... if I had known he was giving them away I would have put in for one... you will have to let me know where you can buy it... sorry I haven't been around of late... busy with work...take care

Carol said...

Susan that is wonderful! I'm so glad you posted that!!

Take care, and YOU ARE GETTING CLOSER!!!!!!

Kristy said...

That is a great idea, and it would help the little ones in our family too!! Thanks for the idea.

Love, Kristy