Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another School Year Has Come And Gone......Still No Rebekah


Well, this is the THIRD school year that we have been through since starting the China adoption and still we wait and have no baby Rebekah. My students asked me last week, "Mrs. Appleton, when are you going to get your baby?" hahahahahahaha Good question! In about 5 weeks I will be starting another school year.....I wonder if it will happen THIS year??????
Anyhow......life goes on and I suppose it will happen whenever......here's a little poem that my friend Fliss had on her blog that made me smile....I guess we all need little pick-me-ups to get us through life. Thanks Fliss!

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hey, what are friends for... bend over and let that butt glow bright... our turns will come... just not fast enough or when we want... take care...