Friday, June 06, 2008

Could It Be True????

Well, I've been reading some of those yahoo group messages and noticed that quite a few have been saying that the CCAA has referred LID's up to January 22, 2006. That's 10 DAYS!!!!!!! Last month they only did three days! So, it is with great tripidation that I even DARE to post this with great hope that it is true! I am hoping that things will be speeding up and that we'll have something to celebrate! So.........I'm holding my breath in anticipation and just hoping and praying that these posts are TRUE!

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am also 'daring' to pull my head out of the sand for this one... take care

Robby, Tonja, Caitlin and Marissa said...

Okay it wasn't 10 days but 8 is almost as good. I am finally starting to make RQ's predictions. Now if CCAA would only keep referring 8 days or MORE!!!