Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Douggie!

Well, today we celebrated Father's Day....another one without baby Rebekah, but we KNOW that she will one day be in our arms and Doug will be her Father! What a wonderful man I have married to be the father of our daughter! Doug is going to be such a great father because he truly WANTS to be a daddy, and amazingly he wants to be a daddy to a little girl! I can just see him as her hero, and she will have him wrapped around her little finger like most little girls do their daddies and he will LOVE it! So....here's to you honey, you know I love you so much and there's no one else I would ever want to be married to or share a baby with than you! You are my best friend and together we will be parents soon to a little one that is going to be loved more than any baby has ever been loved! Happy Father-To-Be Day!!!!

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Happy Fathers Day Dougie...