Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Susan's Birthday Was Today!














I have had a wonderful birthday thanks to my AWESOME husband! He has spoiled me rotten today and I have loved every single surprise he gave me. He even had a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of long-stemmed red roses and a teddy bear sent to my school which my principal hand-delivered to my classroom....WHAT A SURPRISE!
Thanks to all of my friends, family, and students who made this a special day too. I love you Doug for everything and for being such a wonderful husband!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Im so glad you had a good day! What a great man!

4D said...

Happy Birthday!

Keep smilin!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hey sister... is it there yet???? I am getting paranoid. I was hoping it would have gotten there yesterday... oh well... once again... Have a happy birthday and though we don't have our babies yet we can already thank the CCAA for something... for making sure we had the same LID...lol... I know I am not really one for 'mushiness' but I am glad that I have found a friend in you and hope that we will be friends for a long time to come and that we can force our daughters to be friends forever too...lol...

Kim said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Carol said...

Happy Birthday!! I smell cake!

Tracy said...

Yay for being spiled - HAPPY B-DAY!

Tracy