Sunday, September 16, 2007

Halloween Costumes For the Cats!





Ok, you guys are going to DIE laughing at these pictures! WE went to PetSmart today and they had COSTUMES for cats! We bought Tabitha (the calico) a witches hat which suits her little witchy personality. Then we found a FUNNY cow costume for Chelsea, who is such a little clown....plus the black and white goes with her fur! hahahaha Our other baby, Savannah, is such a scaredy cat when it comes to stuff like this so we didn't want to traumatize the poor cat. She just looked at her sisters and ran for cover! I LOVE the expressions on the cats' faces! It looks like they are thinking, "PLEASE give this woman a baby soon!" hahahahahahahaha I have laughed my head off at the pictures and I'm telling you, if you're having a bad day, just bookmark this site and you'll have a good laugh to bring your spirits up! I can't wait to make hard copies of these prints and put them on my desk at work! ENJOY! I love my furr-babies!

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

WHAT!!! what are you doing to those poor cats... sister... you need a baby bad... cats are some to be independent and proud animals and you have witch hats on them... yep, once again you need a baby...lol....
Fliss

Tracy said...

I can never get the costumes on our cats!