Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Birthday To Doug From Our Secret Pals!


I knew that I had forgotten to post something the other day when I was doing my blog. Doug's birthday was a couple of weeks ago and just the other day he went to the mailbox and found a card addressed to him from Mr. and Mrs. Secret Pal with our Marching Pandas DTC 06' Group. It was a really pretty card with Chinese writing on the front and inside was a really really nice surprise......an Outback Steakhouse giftcard! WOW! He did NOT expect this surprise! Our secret pals are so thoughtful and they do little things like this for us ALL THE TIME! I cannot imagine making it through this long wait for Rebekah without this couple who has looked out for us and thought of us so kindly. Everytime we get a little goody box, postcard, letter, etc. from them, you can tell that they truly put a lot of time and effort into whatever they choose to send. THAT's what has made a big difference in this wait for us! Whenever I've felt like I couldn't take the wait anymore, I'd get a card, email, etc. just to pick me up and give me the boost I needed to get back in the game. So, whoever you are, Mr. and Mrs Secret Pal.......THANK YOU!!!!! You have made a tremendous difference in our lives!
LOVE YOU BOTH!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How very wonderful! I love surprises like this and your secret pals rock!