Monday, September 03, 2007

About Ready To Throw In The Towel!


Well, this morning we get up to check the CCAA Website and find that they have ONLY REFERRED 4 FREAKING DAYS of LIDS! What the heck is going on?????????? Where's the big "speed up" that everyone has been talking about?????? Everyone in the adoption community is totally pissed off and I'm one of them. I have been in tears all day! This is NEVER going to happen! We have to renew stupid fingerprints on Friday and to tell you the truth, I'm about ready to just QUIT. I'm so sick of this waiting and waiting and trying month after month to be a positive person........positive people never seem to get a break. I'm serious......I just don't think I can take this anymore!

6 comments:

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Yes, the majority of us are feeling this today too.

Step back and take a deep breath...ahhhh. Now go check out some of the blogs belonging to the new parents of the recent referrals. This is proof that DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!

Keep your head up, there are going to be bad times but you have to stay strong for your future child. We are all in this long wait together, supporting and encouraging each other to keep holding on!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Kayce said...

Hang in there Susan. You are so not alone in your feelings!!

Kristine said...

We all feel this way once in a while - especially when the wait seems to be increasing every day. I was just happy that they went to the 25th - I thought that it might be another 2 day referral!!! Hope that you feel better tomorrow!! As Jan always says, we are one day closer to our daughters every day!!!

Unknown said...

What a yucky day!!! Cant wait to see the babies though

Kathryn said...

I know exactly how you feel. It is hard to keep a smiling face on when inside your falling apart.
Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Oh hang on! I know it is soooo hard! It was 12 months for us and I thought I was going to explode with emotions if we didn't get our referral soon. But, now we have the perfect daughter for our family. All I can say is it is sooooo worth it! Soooooo worth the wait! Your future child will be glad that you did wait for him or her.
Best Wishes,
Becky Bennett
www.babygirlbennett.blogspot.com