Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Birthday Surprise From Felicity and Mike!



Well, I got home from a VERY hectic and crazy day and checked the mail and there was a funny singing card from my dear friends Fliss and Mike in Florida! It was so funny to open it and hear it yodeling!!!! There was also a card in there that said that they had made a donation to "Half The Sky Foundation" in China which helps the orphans! How touching to know that maybe the money they donated will go to help our baby Rebekah one day! I have tears in my eyes just thinking about that. THANKS FLISS AND MIKE! You guys are such cool friends and I'm glad we share the same LID!

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You're welcome... though, don't you love it in the birthday card when it says 'Don't forget the mountain goat'... lol... that is my all time favourite card.

Susan Appleton said...

I laughed my head off Fliss! hahahahahahahahaha