Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fisher Price Wooden Clock!!!!!!!


Last night we ran through Lynchburg on the way home and of course I just HAD to stop in at Target. Guess what I found in the toy department? Apparently the new movie that is coming out with Dustin Hoffman in it(Mister McGorium's Wonder Emporium) has old toys involved in it and Fisher Price has manufactured some of their OLD toys. One of them is this clock that I remember having as a child! The song, "Grandfather's Clock," still sounds the same and it looks EXACTLY like the one I had! I was so excited to get it! Now Rebekah will have a toy just like her Mommy had! Now if only I could get one of those Fisher Price yellow dollhouses like I used to have! hahahahahahhahahahahaha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cant wait to visit the toy store. Thanks for sharing this, cant wait to investigate the movie

Anonymous said...

I can still sing the song.

Will have to look on line, they probably won't have them in Canada.