Wednesday, October 10, 2007

18th LID-iversary!

Well, usually I am up on celebrating the LID-iversary each time but this time I just didn't even think about it as it came and went. It has been 18 MONTHS since we logged in with the CCAA. That means they have had our paperwork (dossier)for 18 LONG AGONIZING MONTHS........just sitting on a shelf. It's nothing important to them; we're just another number, another file, nothing special at all. Why should they care? They have THOUSANDS just like it......waiting, waiting, waiting.....meanwhile friends, family, coworkers, etc. all get pregnant, carry babies, deliver babies, share tales of their sweet babies, and we sit and wait and wait and wait, and wait...........and cry.

6 comments:

Kayce said...

Happy 18!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah for 18!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I feel your pain sister but hang in there... it will be our turn in time...

4D said...

Happy 18 done!

Hugs!

Keep smilin!

Kim said...

Wish I could send you a cyber ((HUG))! I just keep thinking to myself GOOD TIMES ahead! Hang in there.

Tracy said...

I know it's so hard, and I'm sorry. Just know that that many people are thinking about you and praying things will speed up.

*hugs*

Tracy