Friday, June 29, 2007

Working On The Nursery



Well, today I was just sitting here and thought, "I should really work on the nursery while I'm out of school on summer break." So.........I got busy! I put the wallpaper border up (Old Fashioned Pooh) and hung Rebekah's wooden name letters up. I had to attach the frilly pink/white ribbon to the letters. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun to do! I know it will be many more months before we get our referral, but doing things in the nursery just keeps me focused on that goal. Some people can't work on their nurseries yet because it upsets them. For me, it has the opposite effect. It reminds that all of these hard months of waiting WILL result in our baby Rebekah being part of our lives! ENJOY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fabulous. Putting the letters up seems so real, I cant wait to do that..Great jog