Saturday, June 16, 2007

NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


























Today we bought a NEW CAR!!!!!!!! We had been needing one since my old Jeep is a 1995 and had to endure all the years coming in and out of the dirt road we used to live on in Halifax County. With all the times we came out of there slinging mud after a rain storm and in 4-wheel drive, it's really amazing that it has lasted this long and continues to run. Soooooooooooooooooooo...........we visited the Jeep dealership this past week and test drove some models. At first I thought I wanted a Liberty, but that was too small inside and low gas mileage. Then we tried the Patriot but that just looked too "boxy" and then I saw the Compass! Oh my gosh, I fell in love with a red one that had a SUNROOF and I just LOVED it! Well, of course we had to do the "dickering" that my Daddy taught me how to do........"thanks Daddy!" and then we had to walk out of the dealership with no car and our final offer made clear. They waited a couple of days until they knew we were serious about the price and then they called Doug and offered it to us at the price WE quoted!!!!!!!! So, today we went and bought it and both of us LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Here's some pics I took. hahahahahahahahahah Of course I have to take pics! It's got lots of room inside for all of Rebekah's baby stuff when we get her AND it has front and side airbags!!!!! We're so happy!!!!!
(The pics are 1. Doug standing outside of it 2. Doug driving 3. The skyroof 4. The backseat room 5. The dash and driver's side view

2 comments:

Unknown said...

way cooll..i love new things!

4D said...

Loving the kicky new car!! Congrats!

Keep smilin!