Tuesday, June 05, 2007

14 Month LID-iversary Today


Well, here we sit on our 14th month of being logged in to China. We don't feel like we're getting any closer. The whole program seems to be at a stand-still. It's been sooooooooooo long since we saw any post any messages about getting their referrals. I think they are working on November of 2005 now. Who knows how many they got done this time. We're not celebrating or anything....just ordering a pizza and watching tv. You may wonder what this picture is....well I was going to put just the number 14, but then I felt so sad and saw this picture of our kitty, Chelsea, when she was standing on the scanner and I scanned her funky little feet. It brought a smile to my face so I figured I'd put it on......we all need something to smile at at this point.

3 comments:

4D said...

Happy 14 Month LID-iversary!

Keep smilin!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Happy 14th for yesterday - just LOVE those paw prints...

Tina said...

Noticed you are from Danville, VA. I am originally from Danville but have lived in GA (Atlanta area) since 1991.

My husband and I adopted our daughter from China in 2004 and our LID for our second adoption is Dec 2006.

Tina
http://wwwyoungfamilygeorgia.blogspot.com