Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ginger Appleton



You all know that we love cats and now apparently the word has spread! hahahahaha Here is the stray cat that has claimed us as her parents! At first she wouldn't come near us and would run every time we tried to go near her, but over time she has come to trust us and will now purr and rub up against us when we go outside. Amazing what some kind words and Fancy Feast will do, eh? She LOVES Doug! We named her Ginger after the prissy movie star on Gilligan's Island. The name kinda fits. She has long, beautiful gray fur and to-die-for green eyes! Welcome to the family Ginger. You're an Appleton now!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that name 'Ginger'... to cute. I just wish that Mike would let me get a cat... this is the first time in my life I never had a cat... my last cat I put to sleep as he had arthritis(sp?) and couldn't walk much... three times the size of a normal cat, a big ginger cat who was like my baby... anyway... I do love Ginger... and your other babies... Love Fliss
http://flissandmikeadventures.blogspot.com/

4D said...

Welcome oh fluffy one!

She is a pretty kitty.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Happy one year LID anniversary... here is to less months of waiting... Love Fliss