Saturday, March 17, 2007

Rocking Chair Pad Completed!



This post is a little late getting posted......a couple of weeks agoThe Hatcher Center called and said that they had completed the rocking chair pad set. I had picked out the cloth and it took about a month for them to get to my order and get it done but it sure is pretty. They do very good quality work and I am pleased with the finished product. Anyhow, here it is........it is dark with purple flowers to go with the lilac walls. Some of you have asked me about it, so I hope you like the picture.
The Hatcher Center will also be the place that will fix my 100 Wishes Quilt once I get all of the wishes/fabric squares. I think I am going to see if I can take a disposal camera and have them take some photos as they sew it so I can put those in Rebekah's journal. I want it to last FOREVER so I figured I'd better get someone else to do the sewing! hahahahaha

No comments: