Saturday, March 17, 2007

Felicity Surprised Us!



Our dear adoption buddy, Felicity, in Florida sent us some goodies for baby Rebekah a couple of weeks ago. I LOVE the pink sweater with the leopard cuffs! Isn't that just PRECIOUS???? The "born to shop" shirt is certainly a sign of things to come! As much as I love to shop, I can't wait until little Rebekah is there to join me!
Thank you so much Felicity. You're a true "sister" in more ways than just sending us little things for Rebekah. You have been a supportive and caring friend the past couple of weeks and I'm glad we share the same LID for our girls! One day we'll be sitting in China with our babies and all of this will be just a memory. Hang in there sister!

2 comments:

The Landes Family said...

I love this outfit. Miss Talicee has one just like it. We will have to get the girls together and wear their outfits and shop till we drop.

Anonymous said...

What fffaabbb clothes... what taste little Rebekah has in her clothing...lol... I guess Flissy will have to really train her how to shop...hahaha... oh... the feelings are recipricated (is that how it is spelt)... your 'sister'... Love Felicity
http://flissandmikeadventures.blogspot.com/