Friday, September 25, 2009

STILL Waiting To Hear How Far They Got This Month.....

The rumors are still circulating around online in the adoption community that China has matched THROUGH (including) March 29th, 2006. This would be great news if we were now hearing from people WITH referrals.....what is taking them so long to release the referrals?????? Oh well.....nothing we can do but wait.
Tomorrow is my birthday.....I will be 42.....wow, I somehow thought I'd be a mom before now.......well I'm not, but hopefully it won't be much longer before I am. I was in Walmart yesterday just wasting some time and thought I'd make a visit to the baby section of the store. It was kind of comforting and reassuring to walk amongst the baby clothes, bottles, diapers, etc. and know that in a few more months I'll have a real reason to be over there in that section. I must admit though that I have NO idea what kind of bottles to buy when we get our baby.....I stood there looking at them and thinking, "Which one is the best????" I have no clue! And then I confused myself even more when I wondered over to look at the baby food.....geez, how do you know what to feed them at which time? I picked up a box of the rice cereal and thought, "What do I do with THIS??????" hahahahahahahahahahaha It sounds funny, but seriously, how do moms know WHAT to feed their babies and at what ages?????????? It confuses the heck out of me! My poor kid! Do moms just KNOW this stuff naturally or is there some great MOM GURU that they turn to?????? I'd love to hear your thoughts and "insider information" on this one! hahahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan,
Would be glad to put in my 2cents on all those things and more if you ever need anything just ask. Sometimes you know but makes you feel better having someone just to agree with you. A mom to 5 I have just a bit of experience. So ask away...the only bad question is the one not asked!

Happy Belated Birthday! Enjoy!